Size: Light 2.75 Gallon Capacity
Contains: 2 Black Berkey and 2 PF2 Fluoride elements
Filters: 4 gallons per hour
The Berkey Light system is constructed of a shatter resistant, high impact strength non BPA co-polyester. This system has a storage capacity of about 2.75 gallons and when in use it stands 21" high with a diameter of 9". There is a base that you can use to elevate the system and make it easier to get water from the spigot which makes the Berkey Light 26.5" in height.
The system can purify over 4 Gallons per hour with two Black Berkey elements and up to 7 gallons per hour with four Black Berkey elements.
This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- Includes: 2 Black Berkey Filters, 2 Fluoride Elements, BPA-free canisters (upper & Lower) & base, fabric lid, spigot and 2 hole plugs
- Berkey Light holds 2.75 gallons of water
- Filters up to 4 gallons per hour with 2 Berkey elments and 7 gallons per hour with 4 Berkey elements
- 21" Tall (26.5" with Base) and 9" Diameter
- Includes 2 Black Berkey purification elements and 2 PF2 elements
Note: These systems are for Outdoor Use and Activities Only. Not available in Iowa.